Saturday 22 June 2013

Hair Growth Challenge 2013

Start - June 2013

End - December 31 2013

For the next six months I plan to challenge myself to grow at least four inches of hair.



  • First you need to find a regimen that works for your hair. Mine is to deep condition my hair once or twice a week with coconut oil and I only shampoo my hair if I have to relax it otherwise I use a ACV (apple cider vinegar) wash.



  • Make a hair growth shirt to track your progress.


    • Start from the neckline of the t-shirt and draw a line every 1 inch.

  • The next step is to put your hair in a protective hairstyle. These can range from putting you hair in buns or just simply braiding your entire hair.

I'll post a picture of my hair after I take my braids out in August.


No comments:

Post a Comment